iPack®Rx Unit Dose Packager
The iPack®Rx Unit Dose Packager offers the best features in bar coded unit dose packaging. Its advanced engineered design makes unit dose packaging easy as 1-2-3 for acute care hospitals, centralized facilities, institutional facilities, and repackaging facilities.
The iPack®Rx Unit Dose Packager is also now available with the patented intelliCount® Automated Universal Pill Feeder to allow for unattended packaging operations, freeing pharmacy staff to attend to other various tasks. The intelliCount® Automated Universal Pill Feeder automatically counts and feeds tablets and capsules into the iPack®Rx Unit Dose Packager for fast and easy bar coded unit dose packaging.
GET A QUOTE
No Crush Technology
Our patented features reduces the rate of crushed pills in each unit dose package and eliminates empty packages between runs.
intelliCount® Automated Feeder
Unattended packaging ability with our patented pill feeder, guaranteed to save time.
4 Package Sizes
No toolkit required to change package sizes. Choose a label template according to desired package size in the software, and you can package in 4 different sizes: 2″ x 2″, 2″ x 1.67″ 2″ x 1.43″ and 2″ x 1.25″.
- Package in 4 sizes: 2.0″ x 1.25”, 2.0″ x 1.43”, 2.0″ x 1.67”, 2.0″ x 2.0” with only a mouse click (No hardware change required)
- m:Print® Bar Code Labeling Software with complete drug databases available, including pill images and tallMAN lettering.
- Optional intelliCount® Automated Universal Pill/Capsule Feeder
- No Crush Technology—advanced engineering and patented design delivers delivers no crushed pills.
- In-line Bar Code Verifier to scan each 2D or linear bar code on every package for accuracy.
- Pill Drop Sensor prevents missed or empty packages.
- Universal Pill Disc can package any size tablet or capsule no hassling with multiple discs.
- Prints 2D and linear bar codes in all common symbologies.
- In-line Direct Thermal Printer
- Unlimited Custom Label Templates
- Flexible Reports eliminating the need for manual logs
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Automatic Job Number
Max Package Speed
- 48 packages per minute
- Direct Thermal
- Thermal Transfer
- Linear and 2D Bar Codes, such as Aztec and Data Matrix
- Amber Cello
- Height: 14” // Width: 40” // Depth: 18”
- Weight: 114 lbs.
Optimal Operating Space:
- 65” from floor x 52”L x 18”D
- 115VAC, 60Hz, 320VA & 230VAC, 50Hz, 320VA
- 2.0” x 1.25”
- 2.0” x 1.43”
- 2.0” x 1.67”
- 2.0” x 2.0”