Providing the right packaging solutions for today’s pharmacy takes experience, dedication, and time. At Pearson Medical, everything we do to develop products revolves around increasing patient safety by reducing medication labeling errors. We know pharmacists have serious challenges to meet from reducing medication labeling errors to reducing budgets. We are committed to developing life-saving and cost-saving systems to meet those needs.
Pearson Medical Technologies works with pharmacists to develop the tools necessary to make bar code labeling as efficient and cost-effective as possible. We listen to pharmacists’ goals for their pharmacies, take the time to analyze their pharmacies needs, and develop solutions that enable pharmacists to achieve those goals.
- Unit Dose Table Top Packager for Oral Solids
- Operated by m:Print® Bar Code Labeling Software
- Features No Crush Technology
- Optional intelliCount® Automated Universal Pill Feeder
- Comprehensive bar code labeling software
- Print any size, any type of label to any Windows® driven printer
- Print clearTag® labels for vials, syringes, and ampoules
- Unlimited label templates
- Simple, portable, powerless, safe
- Fully cGMP compliant
- Easiest solution to deblistering bulk medication
- Removable collection tray for easy cleaning
- Feed blisters through and efficiently deblister cards
- Easily adjustable to suit any push-through blister packs