DeBlister Semi-Automatic Press
Pearson Medical Technologies offers the simplest, semi-automatic, portable, and safe deblistering recovering machine. An electric eye detects when the blister pack is in position and a sensor activates the roller automatically. Oral medications are gently removed from the pack and separated into a collection drawer without causing any damage to the pills. The collection tray is easily removed for cleaning to prevent cross contamination from pill dust.
•Small to medium batches of push-through blisters
- Deblisters up to 40 packs per minute
- No air supplies needed
- Non-slip safety pads
- Fully cGMP and easily cleaned
- Single change part
- Handles PVC/alu as well as alu/alu blisters
- Flexible – can be adjusted quickly to suit any push-through blister pack
- Easy to use – no specialist skills needed
- Product recovered cleanly and hygienically
- Ideal for small batches
- Blister Type:
- Blisters Layout:
- In-line and diagonal/offset layout
- Machine Construction:
- All product contact areas are constructed from stainless steel (Grade 316) and ABS Food Grade
- Maximum Pack Size:
- Width: 6.7″/170mm
- Operating Speed:
- Up to 40 blisters per minute
- Power Supplies:
- Single phase electricity 110/230V
- Machine Dimension:
- 12.6″ x 12.6″ x 9.4″/320mm x 320mm x 240mm
- Approximate Tooling Changeover
- 3 minutes
- Press-Out Semi-Automatic is perfect for operations which need flexibility for lots of different blister push-through formats.
- The patented mechanism is adjustable for many different push-through blister formats.
Prevent product damage
- The patented roller and guide system gently eases product out of the pocket so that minimal pressure is exerted on the tablets.
- The neoprene rollers come in different grades of hardness so that softer guide rollers can be used for more fragile products.
Prevent foil contamination
- Foil remains attached to the waste blister pack during deblistering procedure.
- Waste blisters and recovered medication are collected separately.
Save time & money
- Eliminate manually deblistering of each individual blister pack or card.
- Efficiently deblister packs much quicker and easier.
- More pills removed from packs using the machine rather than manually removing pills.
Portable deblistering wherever you need it!
- This machine is light enough to be lifted and moved from bench to bench.
- Does not need to be connected to an air supply.
- Constructed in stainless steel and designed to cGMP standards for easy cleaning.
- Recovered product does not need to be handled by operators.